FREE BEGINNERS WORKSHOP
Join us for a ONCE ONLY free beginners workshop!
Come find out more about Capoeira and the Movement of Freedom and how it can be a powerful tool to improve your physical, mental and social well-being.
This will be a beginners only workshop so you can feel comfortable to be yourself. We offer a safe space for all to learn independent of skill level, ability, fitness or flexibility.
It is a time for open-minded individuals who want to experience something beyond themselves and become part of a grand movement; the Movement of Freedom.
Please note this workshop is for teens & adults only.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet and greet Instrutor Ouriço and discover his uplifting teaching style
- An introduction about Capoeira and our school
- Learn some of the fundamental moves in Capoeira
- Uncover your personal strengths and limitations
- Explore your range of movement and creative ways to express
- Discover musicality and how it relates to movement
- Participate in the Capoeira roda and learn about its fundamentals
- Find out about positivity and how it aides a healthy practice
- Enjoy yourself in a welcoming and friendly space
Saturday, 30th of November
11 am to 12:30 pm
Capoeira CDO Perth
1/301 Selby St N, Osborne Park
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING
Both Lee and Mariana are really passionate about the art-form and culture and it translates through to the whole group creating a friendly and fun atmosphere with plenty of positive energy. As for the Capoeira itself, it's a great workout and will improve flexibility, strength and general body conditioning. Get involved, everyone is welcome.
My experience being part of Capoeira CDO has been amazing! Lee is a wonderful instructor who, through his skilful and quality teaching practice, shares his passion for capoeira and Brazilian culture with students and encourages us to learn and grow as capoeira players. Lee & Mariana are super friendly and welcoming and have created a fantastic capoeira group at CDO Perth with heaps of positive energy. You are assured to walk out of their classes with a big smile on your face and a stronger, more flexible body!
Lee and Mariana's Capoeira CDO Perth is unique in its wide offering and benefits to each student: improved fitness, movement, coordination, flexibility, musical ability and knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese. Equally important though is the quality of teaching: Lee's passion and enthusiasm is inspiring and infectious. And Mariana presents all of this in a welcoming, fun, positive and social environment.